Mindfulness for Vision and Transformation in 2016
Take control of your life and create the inner peace you deserve with Mindfulness for vision and transformation in 2016
What if you were able to take control of your mind and reduce that negative annoying little voice inside you?
How would your life change if you had the calm and resolve to deal with any challenge effectively?
Would you achieve more in 2016 if you were able to develop deeper levels of inner peace and confidence within you?
My name is Suryacitta Malcolm Smith, and I began practising mindfulness meditation in 1989. I was ordained into the Western Buddhist Order in 1999 and then subsequently spent five years living in a meditation retreat centre before leaving in 2005 to write my book ‘finding contentment through mindfulness’ which was published by Ivy Press in 2011. I run mindfulness retreats in the UK, Europe and Australia where I help people from diverse background achieve their goals and find contentment in life through inner peace.
This 8 week course is designed to help you take greater control over your mind and create the inner peace and courage necessary so you can achieve and enjoy your goals in 2016.
Stress, lack of confidence, resistance to life and other people is not caused by life’s challenges even though it can seem like it most the time. Our problem lies in how we perceive and react to life’s challenges and that is determined by what we think.
Mindfulness for vision and transformation in 2016 will create a space between your thoughts and your challenges so you have a lot more control over your emotions and create the transformation you are looking for.
Internationally Recognised mindfulness expert, Suryacitta Malcom Smith delivers this truly inspirational course.
Mindfulness for vision and transformation in 2016, is an easy to follow course delivered by internationally recognised mindfulness expert, Suryacitta Malcom Smith. Along with the online video and audio course, Richard will the teaching live 1 hr meditation class every week and answering your questions in person as well as providing all the necessary support. Within just 8 weeks you will be walking away with a deeper understanding of your own mind as a calmer, more peaceful confident individual better equipped to deal with life’s challenges.
Suryacitta Malcom Smith
Reduction is stress, anxiety and other difficult emotions.
Increased ability to focus both at work and at home.
Emotional resilience to see you through 2016
Strengthening of the immune system
The ability to live in the present rather than worrying about the future and dwelling in the past.
- What is mindfulness and how to do it
- Living in the present
- Calming the chattering mind
- Listening to the body
- Compassion and empathy
- Letting go and the ABC of mindfulness
- Dancing with the dragons / working through difficulties
- Bringing mindfulness to your everyday life.
- Mindfulness of breath and body – core practise of the course.
- Body awareness scan.
- Dancing with the dragon’s meditation
- Compassion and empathy meditation
- Mountain meditation
- Letting go of anxious thoughts meditation
- Three step breathing space and other techniques
- Upon Purchase you will receive your login details by email to access your course within 12 hours.
- Student has access to the course material and support from the Academy for a period of 12 month from purchase.
- Student can choose to start the course anytime within 12 months of purchase.
- We aim to respond to all emails within 24hrs.
- The Academy Partner will deliver a weekly 1 hour group tutoring session online with Q&A on Mondays at 9pm GMT. You will be notified by email each week regarding the session.
- 100% guaranteed refund if you are not satisfied and notify us within 7 days of purchase.