Feng Shui Fundamentals
A GUIDE TO THE BASIC PRINCIPLES OF FENG SHUI ONLINE COURSE
TAUGHT BY KAY TOM, FENG SHUI MASTER WITH OVER 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE FIELD
- To understand Feng Shui and the movement of energy or chi around a building is to understand the strength of nature’s impact on the environment.
- In this age of self sustaining awareness there can be no greater ally than nature herself.
- The time is now to make a difference for our future generations and reconnect to nature and to the earth.
- The course teaches you the basic tools from which to launch your awareness of the immense impact nature has on our life.
- A 10 module course introducing you to the tools of the trade: the five element cycle, the values of yin and yang, the loshu square and its implications on the different members of your family.
- Offering an insight on the impact of the shape and orientation of your building and the implications on the inhabitants of that space.
- Feng shui is chi. Chi is life. Be sure you are going with the flow.
You will be given:
- An understanding of Feng Shui, Chi and Yin and Yang
- An understanding of the tools of the trade including The Five Element Cycle and the Loshu Square
- An insight into the immense impact nature has on our life
- An introduction to the 12 aminals of the Chinese Zodiac
- A move toward improved health in all aspects of your life
A strong root and a solid platform is everything to the new student and to anyone wanting to refresh their knowledge or to have more understanding of the field of feng shui.
Preparation is everything and Feng Shui Fundamentals will do exactly that for you. This course takes you through the basics of every principle tool you will ever need on the subject of Feng Shui and hence gives you a solid foundation from which to launch any further studies.
From here the world is your oyster in the field of energy.
- What is feng shui?
- What is chi?
- The meaning of yin and yang
- The five element cycle
- The four seasons
- The loshu square
- The trigrams and the family members
- The eight directions
- The heavenly stems
- The 12 animals of the chinese zodiac
Feng Shui to a building is what acupuncture is to the body. It’s all about the value of aligning energy meridians in order to ensure the optimum health of the recipient – physical health, mental health, financial health, family and relationship health, business health, career health………….
Encouraging a bright future and being the best that we can be.
- Upon Purchase you will receive your login details by email to access your course within 12 hours.
- Student has access to the course material and support from the Academy for a period of 12 month from purchase.
- Student can choose to start the course anytime within 12 months of purchase.
- We aim to respond to all emails within 24hrs.
- The Academy Partner will deliver a weekly 1 hour group tutoring session online with Q&A on Mondays at 9pm GMT. You will be notified by email each week regarding the session.
- 100% guaranteed refund if you are not satisfied and notify us within 7 days of purchase.